Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mistakes, a bad morning & awesome movie

I got home late from my 12-9 job & saw my container order in the kitchen staring at me. I was so beat I decided to deal with it this morning. I must have been sleep walking or in a haze when I placed my order. Every single container I order is the wrong wrong kind = The only thing I can think of to cheer me up is that the new containers I'd be switching to I can do a lot sooner now once I return this order and use up what I got on hand.. What a big dummy move I did. I feel likea zombie the past month and this only proves it!




In a good note I watched Repo, The Genetic Opera.... LOVED IT! What can I say I am a sucker for operas / musicials / Sara Brightman ha ha. Plus all the gore was just up my alley. =o]




Ok I'm smiling now ....





No comments:

Post a Comment